If you are a teen, here are a few ways too save some cash so you can have a lot of money when you are in your 20s.
- First get a job and put half of it in a bank account. Do not touch this money. You might want nice things but it will be worth it when you get older.
- Keep putting money away when you get paid and when you turn 18, do not get any credit cards and I wouldn’t even get a loan to get a car. Trust me, the banks will screw you over with payments.
- Wait till you are 21 too get loans. If you start saving $100 a week when you are 17 and save and do not touch your money by the time you are 21 you will have over 16,000 dollars and you will be able to buy a lot of things and if you haven’t gone to college and you want to, than you will be able to afford it.
- So if you save when you are 16 or 15 and you do 100 dollars a week, than by the time you are 21 you could have enough money to buy a small business or a franchise and by the time you are 40 you might be able to retire.
- You never know, so try to start saving now and think about how good the future could be for you.